Bloody Mary Burger
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 tsp Celery Seeds
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 ozs Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 6 White Onion Slices (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 6 Reduced Calorie Burger Buns
- 12 Pimento Stuffed Green Olives
- 12 Petite Dill Pickes
- 6 Small Celery Sticks
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 22 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In large bowl, combine the Laura's 92% Lean ground beef, 1/4 cup Bloody Mary mix, 1/4 teaspoon celery seed, egg, salt and pepper. Mix, then form into 6 evenly sized burgers. Set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the Bloody Mary ketchup (1/4 cup of Bloody Mary mix, 3/4 cup of ketchup, salt and pepper to taste). Set aside.
3. Place burgers on the grill and use the 3-4 point method cooking the patties 3 minutes on each side, flipping a total of 4 times. Grill until the burgers’ interior temperature is 145 degrees. Transfer the burgers to a plate to rest for 3 minutes.
4. Place each burger on a bottom bun and top with an even amount of Bloody Mary ketchup followed by an onion slice and an even amount of crumbled blue cheese. Place the top bun on. Serve each burger with 2 pickles, 2 olives and a celery stick. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 486.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 35.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 138.00mg
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Protein Content: 53.00g
- Sodium Content: 956.00mg
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g