Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion, chopped pickles, bacon crumbles, chopped mushrooms, shredded cheddar cheese (optional toppings)
- Sour cream (optional topping)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix Laura’s lean beef with the garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Once combined, work beef mixture into bowl shapes in a muffin tin.
3. Customization time! Fill the beef bowls with the onion, pickles, bacon, and mushrooms and top with cheddar cheese (omit any ingredients you don't like). Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and serve!
Onion, pickle, bacon crumble, mushroom & cheese are all optional.
Recipe credit: Kaelin Dunn
Select your email service