Bento Box Ground Beef Thai Basil Leaf Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Korean BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Thai basil (thinly sliced)
- Cooked rice noodles
- Sesame oil
- Bibb lettuce
- Shredded carrots
- Red peppers (thinly sliced)
- Yellow peppers (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat a non-stick skillet and add your ground beef.
2. Break it up with a spoon and when it starts to turn brown add about 1/4 cup of Korean BBQ sauce and 1/4 cup of water. Cook till thickens.
3. Add in some thinly sliced Thai basil.
4. Serve with some cooked rice noodles tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper, and sesame oil.
5. Use the bibb lettuce leaves as the wraps and fill the Bento Box sections with shredded carrots, thinly sliced red and yellow peppers and some crunchy cookies!
Recipe credit: Lunch with Seasons