Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Chipotle en adobo (finely chopped)
- 2 ozs Low-fat Muenster cheese
- 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Red onion (sliced very thin)
- 4 Pretzel buns
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Mix mashed chipotle peppers into meat. Shape meat into 4 patties.
2. Place onion rings into bowl of ice water. Set aside.
3. Heat grill to high. Cook burgers to desired degree of doneness. Drain onions and pat dry with
4. Top each burger with 1/2 ounce cheese. Close grill lid to melt cheese. Open lid and top each
burger with cabbage and carrots, red onion and cilantro. Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!