Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 Laura's Lean Ground Beef (4 ounce patties)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 2 cups Fresh baby kale
- 5 ozs Sweet potato (cubed)
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts
- Jalapeños (jarred or fresh, to taste)
- Cheddar cheese (to taste)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spray a glass baking dish with the cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and garlic and then sprinkle on top of each of the preformed patties. Add cheddar cheese and jalepeños on top of the patties, combine patties to make one burger.
3. Place the burger in one corner of the dish and then arrange the kale, sweet potato and Brussels sprouts in the prepared baking dish around it.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and the beef patty is cooked through to your liking.
5. Remove from the oven, transfer to a plate, and serve!
Recipe credit: Jen Widerstrom from her book Diet Right for Your Personality Type
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 102.00
- Fat Content: 3.50g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.60g
- Cholesterol Content: 21.00mg
- Sodium Content: 275.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 10.20g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.