Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Refrigerated biscuits (1 12-ounce tube)
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
3. Add in the ground beef and cook through, until well browned and crisp. Add some more salt and pepper.
4. Stir in ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat through.
5. Press each biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup.
6. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, until bubbly and golden. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 242.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 35.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 20.00mg
- Fat Content: 8.00g
- Protein Content: 8.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Sodium Content: 857.00mg
- Sugar Content: 12.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service