Bento Box Ground Beef Korean Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded carrots
- 3 tbsps Bean sprouts
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves (leaves)
- 1/4 cup Red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 tsp Peanuts (chopped)
- 1 Green onion (chopped)
- 1 Lime (cut into 4 wedges)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté ground beef until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir chicken, peanut sauce, carrot, bean sprouts, and soy sauce together in a bowl. Place into a compartment of a bento box. Place separated lettuce leaves into another compartment. Place red cabbage, peanuts, green onion, and lime wedges into additional compartments.
3. When ready to eat, spoon chicken mixture into leaves of lettuce, add the other toppings as desired, and wrap.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 237.00
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Sodium Content: 611.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 17.00g
- Protein Content: 2.00g
- Sugar Content: 6.00g