Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 pkg Applewood smoked bacon
- 2 tbsps Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Ice cold water
- 1 tsp Rubbed sage
- 1 tsp Turbinado sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 4 English muffins (or other bun of choice, toasted)
- 1/2 Romain lettuce for burgers
- 4 tsps maple syrup
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 pkg Hash browns (cook from frozen, optional for topping)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place Laura's 92% Lean ground beef in large bowl.
2. Place vinegar and water in small bowl and add all spices (sage through the cayenne) to liquid. Mix well then pour mixture over beef mixture. Mix gently but thoroughly to distribute the ingredients, but don’t over mix. Let beef rest in refrigerator at least an hour or as long as overnight.
3. Divide beef mixture into 4 equal-sized, thin patties. Saute in nonstick skillet over medium high heat; turn patties after about 4 minutes, lower heat slightly and cook another 4 minutes until no pink is left.
4. While patties cook, heat another non-stick skillet over medium high heat and cook the 4 eggs until no runny white is left; add bacon and frozen hash browns, cook to desired doneness.
5. Lay out 4 buns, open each and top each bottom round with lettuce. Place one patty on each bun. Top each with 1 teaspoon maple syrup, a slice of cheese (if using), then a cooked egg and bacon slices. Place burger bun tops on each burger and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 395.00
- Fat Content: 17.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.00g
- Transfat Content: 0.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 75.00mg
- Sodium Content: 841.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 28.00g
- Fiber Content: 5.00g
- Sugar Content: 7.00g
- Protein Content: 36.00g
- Vitamin A: 21.00%
- Calcium: 21.00%
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.