Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 rolls (sliced open)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 tbsps creamy Caesar dressing
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 ozs shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- sprinkle of garlic powder (to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat grill to high. Shape Laura's 92% Lean ground beef into 4 burgers and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and garlic powder. When grill is ready place burgers on grate and cook to desired degree of doneness.
2. While burgers cook, place rolls cut-side-down on grill and toast. When toasted, remove. Brush each toasted surface lightly with olive oil, then rub lightly with garlic clove.
3. When burgers are done, top each roll with 1 burger. Top each burger with 1 tablespoon Caesar dressing, followed by tomato, 1/2 ounce shaved Parmesan, and lettuce. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calcium: 21.00%
- Calories: 367.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 22.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 77.00mg
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Fiber Content: 2.00g
- Iron: 22.00%
- Protein Content: 33.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Sodium Content: 651.00mg
- Vitamin A: 15.00%
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service