Italian Wedding Soup
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 190 Minutes
- 6 ozs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Celery stalk (small, diced)
- 1 Carrot (small, peeled, diced)
- 1/4 Onion (small, diced)
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped spinach
- 2 ozs Orzo or Acini di Peppe (tiny pasta)
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- Total Time: 190 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a small bowl, combine the ground beef, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Knead with your hands until completely mixed.
2. Form the meat mixture into small meatballs that are about 3/4-inch. Place the chopped celery, carrot, an onions in the bottom of a small or medium slow cooker. Place the meatballs on top and pour in the broth. Put on the lid and cook for 3 hours on high heat.
3. 20 minutes before the soup is finished cooking, add the chopped spinach and tiny pasta.
4. Ladle the soup into two bowls and top each with an even amount of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 296.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 14.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 82.00mg
- Fat Content: 13.00g
- Fiber Content: 3.00g
- Protein Content: 29.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Sodium Content: 745.00mg
- Sugar Content: 3.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.