Slow Cooker Lasagna
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 4 Hours
Total Time: 255 Minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Spaghetti sauce (26 ounce jar)
- 2 cans Tomato sauce (8 ounce)
- 4 cups Cottage cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dried parsley
- Mozzarella slices (16 ounce)
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 12 Lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 4 Hours
- Total Time: 255 Minutes
1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef until crumbled and no longer pink. Drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Set aside.
2. Combine cottage cheese, egg and parsley. Set aside.
3. Spray a 6-qt Slow Cooker with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce in bottom of slow cooker.
4. Top sauce with 4 lasagna noodles, breaking to fit. Spread 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture of on top of noodles. Top with 1/4 of mozzarella slices. Top mozzarella with 1/3 of remaining sauce. Sprinkle 1/3 of parmesan cheese on top of sauce.
5. Repeat layers two more times. - noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella, sauce and parmesan. Top lasagna with remaining mozzarella slices.
6. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours.