Big Mac Burger Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 8 ozs Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup Tomatoes (sliced or chopped)
- 1/4 cup Purple or red onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Pickles (diced)
- 1/4 cup Plain yogurt
- 2 tsps Mustard
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Pickle juice
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook the ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat (add a little olive oil if needed) with salt and pepper to season. Once nearly cooked add in shredded cheese for the final 30-60 seconds.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
3. Whisk all dressing ingredients together, adjust sweetener to taste, and puree in a blender if necessary.
4. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and pickles.
5. Add the cheesy ground beef. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss to coat and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Abby Marie