Freezer Bag Ground Beef Meatballs
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups Soft breadcrumbs
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Sweet onion (minced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Make into 1-inch balls.
4. Put onto cookie sheets and cook in oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Remove meatballs to another cookie sheet and flash freeze.
6. Divide into dinner portions and put into freezer bags.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Carbohydrate Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 161.00mg
- Protein Content: 7.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Sodium Content: 50.00mg
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
- Total Fat Content: 3.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service