Bento Box Ground Beef Jalapeño Poppers
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 10 Jalapeño peppers (halved, seeded)
- 10 slices Pepper jack cheese
- 20 slices Bacon
- Blackened seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place 1/2 piece of pepper Jack cheese in each of the 20 halves of jalapeño
then divide the meat into 20 servings and fill each jalapeño with ground beef.
2. Wrap each jalapeño half with a piece of raw bacon and place on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with blackened seasoning and a little salt and pepper.
3. Bake at 400 F until golden about 15-20 minutes.
4. Slightly cool and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Lunches with Seasons
Select your email service