Bento Box Ground Beef & Greens Quesadillas
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 cup Frozen corn (defrosted)
- 1/2 cup Sweet peppers (finely chopped)
- 1 can Black beans (15-ounce, rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1 Avocado
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add corn, bell
pepper, garlic and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add beans,
spinach, chili powder, paprika and cumin; sauté 2 minutes or until kale wilts. Remove
from heat; stir in cheese.
2. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add ground beef and cook to desired doneness. Remove cooked ground beef from skillet and add to filling mixture.
3. Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel. Spoon ½ cup filling on one side of each tortilla;
fold. Add 2 tortillas to pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes per side or until
browned and crispy and cheese has melted. Repeat until all quesadillas have been
4. Serve with mashed avocado, salsa, and sour cream.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 463.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 33.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 61.00mg
- Fat Content: 27.00g
- Protein Content: 25.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13.00g
- Sodium Content: 1327.00mg
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service