Bento Box Cheeseburger Wrap
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Pickle slices
- 3 cloves Garlic (diced)
- Ketchup to taste
- Mustard to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
2. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add some more salt and pepper.
3. Warm tortillas as directed on package and chop tomato. Layer each tortilla with beef, cheese, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard to taste, and a few pickle slices. Wrap tightly.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 488.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 121.00mg
- Fat Content: 37.00g
- Protein Content: 35.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 24.00g
- Sodium Content: 792.00mg
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.