Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 10 Oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 Medium onion (diced)
- 1 Puttanesca pasta sauce or spicy marinara (16 ounce jar)
- 5 cups Fresh spinach leaves
- 8 Vine ripe tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 pkg Greek feta cheese (16 0unce)
- 1 pkg Ricotta cheese (32 ounce)
- 2 tbsps Dried oregano (divided)
- 2 tbsps Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Water (1/3 cup)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Coat 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a large skillet brown Laura's Lean ground beef with onion; drain.
4. Add jar of puttanesca pasta sauce to meat and stir to combine.
5. In a small mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese and 1 1/2 tablespoons oregano.
6. To make lasagna with three layers: place one layer pasta (3 sheets lasagna) in bottom of baking dish, thin layer of meat sauce (approximately 1 cup per layer), 8 tablespoons ricotta cheese (spread with spoon), 1/3 cup greek feta cheese, 2 cups spinach, and repeat two more times. Placing a layer of sliced tomatoes in the middle and on the top layers of lasagna.
7. Top with remaining oregano and ricotta cheese mixture.
8. Drizzle water around the outside edge of pan, cover with foil, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center pierces easily with fork.
To serve: sprinkle with parsley and Greek feta cheese.
Enjoy your Mediterranean Lasagna Recipe!
Recipe credit: "Cooking with Ruthie" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 580.00
- Fat Content: 18.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 76.00mg
- Sodium Content: 569.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 73.00g
- Sugar Content: 7.50g
- Protein Content: 36.00g