Beef, Tomato & Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Cremini mushrooms (fresh)
- 2 tbsps Oil
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsps Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps Feta cheese
- 2 tbsps Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. In a skillet, cook the ground beef until browned. Stir and crumble the beef as it cooks. Set aside to cool.
2. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3. Clean mushrooms. Remove stems from mushrooms; discard.
4. Brush mushroom caps with oil.
5. Place mushrooms, capside down, in pan, and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes.
6. In a bowl, mix together cooked ground beef, tomato, breadcrumbs, feta cheese, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
7. Spoon mixture into mushroomcaps.
8. Place the stuffed mushrooms into a clean baking pan coated with cooking spray.
9. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
10. Let cool slightly and enjoy!