Beast Mode Burger
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Shredded smoked white cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Potato chips
- 4 slices Candied bacon
- Chipotle or spicy mayonnaise
- 1/4 lb Whole butter
- 1 Round focaccia loaf (approx. 10 –12 in round)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. First, preheat your Pit Boss Ultimate Griddle to medium heat.
2. Next, form the ground beef into 1-pound meatballs, and place them onto the preheated griddle.
3. Smash each meatball to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick, and season patties with your favorite Pit Boss Rub before flipping.
4. Then, add butter to the griddle, let melt slightly, and toast the focaccia loaf.
5. Next, add plenty of cheese to the top of each patty, and let melt.
6. Finally, remove the focaccia loaf and burger patties from the griddle and assemble the beast mode burger: Layer patty, bacon, and chips onto the bottom bun, then repeat.
7. Top the burger with ketchup and spicy mayo before adding the top bun.
8. Slice and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Pit Boss Kitchen