- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Original Ranch Salad Dressing mix (divided)
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream (divided)
- 4 Hamburger buns (lightly grilled if desired)
- 4 Large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 Tomato (diced, divided)
- 1/4 Red onion (diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, 2 tablespoons dressing mix, and 1/4 cup sour cream; mix well (the mixture will be soft). Form the mixture into 4 burgers.
2. Grill the burgers, turning once, until done (10 to 12 minutes); set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining dressing mix and remaining sour cream; mix well.
4. Place each grilled burger on a bun.
5. Top each burger with a lettuce leaf and 1/4 of the diced tomatoes and onions.
6. Place a dollop of dressing on top of each burger before serving.