- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 6 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Green pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh garlic (minced)
- 3 1/2 tbsps Cajun seasoning
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsps Tomato paste
- 1 tsps Water
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil on medium-high. Add the pepper, onion, celery and garlic. Cook for 7 minutes, stirring frequently until soft and golden brown. Lower the heat to keep warm.
3. Combine the Laura's Lean 92% ground beef, 3 tbsps Cajun seasoning and salt in a large bowl and mix evenly. Form into 3 separate 3/4 inch patties. Lightly brush each side with olive oil.
4. Once the grill is preheated, put the burgers on the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip once and cook an additional 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover to keep warm and let rest.
5. Make 8 slices out of the middle of the sweet potato, about 1/4 inch thick. Place them into a large microwave-safe bowl and add a little water. Cover and microwave until they begin to soften, only about 2 minutes. Drain the water and pat the potatoes dry with a paper towel.
6. Brush each side of the sweet potato slices with the oil and grill for 4 minutes, until char marks form. Flip and cook an additional 4 minutes.
7. While the sweet potato slices cook, mix all the ketchup ingredients: 4 tbsps tomato paste, 1 tsp water, 1 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1 tsp white vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon honey, salt & pepper to taste.
Coat the ketchup across all 8 of the sweet potato slices, add the veggies and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 307.00
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 60.00mg
- Sodium Content: 247.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.00g
- Fiber Content: 3.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 23.00g