Avocado Toast Burger
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 1 Avocado (small)
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 4 Clean Eating burger buns
- 4 slices Tomato
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa or broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 Jalapeno (seeded and sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a small bowl, mash together the avocado flesh with the lime juice and salt to taste.
2. Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the burger buns, cut side down on the skillet and toast to your liking, for about 5 minutes.
3. While the buns are toasting, form the ground beef into 4 thin patties and season generously with salt and pepper. When the buns are done, add the vegetable oil to the skillet followed by the patties and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
4. Spread each bun with the avocado mixture and top with a burger. Place a tomato slice on each burger followed by the sprouts and jalapeno. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 413.00
- Total Fat Content: 19.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 100.00mg
- Sodium Content: 661.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.00g
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 33.00g