Spaghetti Bolognese with Mushrooms & Rosemary
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Spaghetti (10 ounce package)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Carrots (medium size, diced)
- 1/2 Yellow onion (diced)
- 4 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 can Tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 1/2 bunch Fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat a medium pot of salted water to boil on high. Cook the pasta to package instructions.
2. In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the garlic, carrots, onion, mushrooms and rosemary; season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
4. Add the ground beef; season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste and ½ cup of pasta water to the pan of vegetables and ground beef; season with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling on high.
6. To the pan of sauce, add the cooked pasta and butter, stirring frequently to coat the pasta, 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.Garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 335.00
- Fat Content: 14.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 82.00mg
- Sodium Content: 531.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 34.00g
- Sugar Content: 6.00g
- Protein Content: 22.00g