- 1 1/2 lbs Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 6 Corn tortilla (fried)
- 1 cup Refried beans
- 2 cups Iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 cup Cojita cheese (grated)
- 1 Small onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Oil
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. In a skillet heat oil. Add onions garlic and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until done at 160 degrees.
2. To assemble tostadas, spread warm refried beans evenly onto the shell.
3. Add ground beef, lettuce, pico de gallo, and avocado slices.
4. Squeeze lime juice to taste and sprinkle with cotija cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Christy Vega
Recipe video link: https://youtu.be/Tie-3VsK89Q