Grilled Cheeseburger Charcuterie Board
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsps Onion powder
- 2 tbsps Garlic powder
- 2 tbsps Paprika
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 Eggs
- Optional toppings (Cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, dill mustard, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, grilled bell peppers, grilled jalapeños, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cumin, and eggs. Mix ingredients together and place parchment paper onto the baking sheet. Divide ground beef mixture into 6 patties and place onto baking sheet, freeze for 20 minutes to help ensure the burgers stay together when grilling.
2. Allow your grill to preheat for 15 minutes and add burgers onto grill, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for a medium burger, or longer if desired. Add shredded cheese after flipping the burger, if desired.
3. Place onions, jalapeños, bell peppers, and mushrooms onto grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, before flipping. Enjoy!