- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 tbsps Tamari (any low sodium soy sauce can be substituted)
- 1 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsps Sesame oil
- 2 tbsps Fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Scallions (chopped)
- Fresh cilantro (1/3 cup, chopped)
- Fresh basil (1/3 cup, chopped)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the panko breadcrumbs.
2. Once the ingredients are mixed well add panko breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Once mixture has rested portion meatballs into 2oz. balls.
4. Place meatballs on a well-greased sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
You can eat these like a lettuce wrap with pickled vegetables and sweet and sour sauce or serve like a banh mi, on a baguette with pickled onions and carrots, butter lettuce or in a ramen bowl with your favorite ingredients.
Recipe credit: Chef Ramon Taimanglo