- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 tbsps Tamari (any low sodium soy sauce can be substituted)
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps Sesame oil
- 2 tbsps Fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Scallions (chopped)
- Fresh cilantro (1/3 cup, chopped)
- Fresh basil (1/3 cup, chopped)
- 1 cup Cooked white rice
- 2 tbsps Ginger puree
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the cooked white rice.
2. Once the ingredients are mixed well add rice and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Once mixture has rested portion meatballs into 2oz. balls.
4. Place meatballs on a well-greased sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
You can eat these like a lettuce wrap with pickled vegetables and sweet and sour sauce or serve like a banh mi, on a baguette with pickled onions and carrots, butter lettuce or in a ramen bowl with your favorite ingredients.
*Contains: Egg, Soy, & Sesame Seeds
Recipe credit: Chef Ramon Taimanglo
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 254.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 3.80g
- Cholesterol Content: 154.00mg
- Fat Content: 15.80g
- Protein Content: 25.70g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.30g
- Sodium Content: 377.00mg
- Sugar Content: 0.50g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service