- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 tbsps Tamari (any low sodium soy sauce can be substituted)
- 1 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsps Sesame oil
- 2 tbsps Fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Scallions (chopped)
- Fresh cilantro (1/3 cup, chopped)
- Fresh basil (1/3 cup, chopped)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the panko breadcrumbs.
2. Once the ingredients are mixed well add panko breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Once mixture has rested portion meatballs into 2oz. balls.
4. Place meatballs on a well-greased sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
You can eat these like a lettuce wrap with pickled vegetables and sweet and sour sauce or serve like a banh mi, on a baguette with pickled onions and carrots, butter lettuce or in a ramen bowl with your favorite ingredients.
Recipe credit: Chef Ramon Taimanglo
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 254.00
- Fat Content: 15.80g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.30g
- Cholesterol Content: 154.00mg
- Sodium Content: 377.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 3.80g
- Sugar Content: 0.50g
- Protein Content: 25.70g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.