- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Onion (minced)
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 4 slices American or mild cheddar cheese
- 4 Regular or gluten-free burger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion for topping
- BURGER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsps Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tsps White vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
2. Place the beef into a medium bowl, and add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix gently until well-combined, but do not over-mix.
3. Divide the meat into four equal balls. Press into patties about ½ inch thick. Make an indentation in each burger with your thumb. Lightly brush the outsides of the burgers with olive oil.
4. Depending on the size of your air fryer, place 2 to 4 burgers in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 4 minutes. Flip and cook at 350°F for another 3 to 5 minutes, or just below your desired doneness, no higher than an internal temperature of 160°F. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and turn the air fryer back on at 350°F for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or just until the cheese melts.
5. Let the burgers rest for 5 minutes, then serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, burger sauce, or your desired toppings.
For the burger sauce:
6. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth and uniform. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe credit: Brianne at Cupcakes & Kale Chips