Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 clv garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- 1/2 small green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 pck (8-ounce) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 pck (8-ounce) shredded reduced-fat Mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper (optional)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook beef, garlic and Italian seasoning in a nonstick skillet about 5 minutes or until browned; drain and remove from skillet.
2. Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; sauté 2 minutes or until slightly tender.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté 1 minute more.
4. Spread crust with sauce; top with beef, onion, bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese.
5. Bake at 450 F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 248.00
- Fat Content: 12.10g
- Protein Content: 21.40g
- Fiber Content: 2.70g
- Iron: 2.70mg
- Sodium Content: 530.00mg
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.