Air Fryer Ground Beef Wellington
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1/2 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 tsps All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Pepper (divided)
- 1/2 cup Half-and-half cream
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 tbsps Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pkg Refrigerated crescent rolls (4-ounce tube)
- 1 Large egg (lightly beaten, optional)
- 1 tsp Dried parsley flakes
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat air fryer to 300°. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, 5-6 minutes. Stir in flour and 1/8 teaspoon pepper until blended. Gradually add cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine egg yolk, onion, 2 tablespoons mushroom sauce, salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2 loaves. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 2 rectangles: press perforations to seal. Place meat loaf on each rectangle. Bring edges together and pinch to seal. If desired, brush with beaten egg.
3. Place Wellingtons in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until golden brown and a thermometer inserted into meat loaf reads 160°, 18-22 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, warm remaining sauce over low heat; stir in parsley. Serve sauce with Wellingtons.
Select your email service