Spicy Beef Taco Stuffed Avocados
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 5 Hass avocados
- 5/16 cup Red onion (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup Tomato
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder
- Queso fresco
- Chives for garnish
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
1. In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Stir and crumble the beef as it cooks.
2. Drain and add the taco seasoning, chipotle powder and water according to the taco seasoning’s instructions. Stir to combine.
3. Simmer until the sauce thickens and remove meat from heat.
4. Transfer cooked meat to a bowl and add tomato and onion. Mix well.
5. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
6. You can make the hole a bit larger using a spoon. Reserve the avocado you spoon out to make guacamole.
7. Spoon the taco mixture into the avocados.
8. Sprinkle with queso fresco and garnish with chives. Serve immediately.