Spanish Rice with Ground Beef
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 Tomato juice (32-ounce bottle)
- 1 cup Uncooked long grain rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; crumble meat; drain. Stir in the onion, green pepper, garlic and chili powder. Cook and stir until the vegetables are tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
Select your email service