Ground Beef & Red Wine Ravioli Lasagna
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hours
Total Time: 75 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Dry red wine
- 24 ozs Marinara sauce
- 25 ozs Square frozen ravioli (divided)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 bunch Fresh basil
- Fresh parsley (chopped, optional garnish)
- 3 tbsps Butter (diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hours
- Total Time: 75 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add marinara sauce, basil, & red wine to Dutch oven and heat in medium low heat for 15 minutes.
3. In a medium skillet brown the ground beef with the garlic. Drain excess fat.
4. Add the marinara sauce to the browned ground beef. Stir and heat through.
5. In the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan spread 1/2 cup of the sauce.
6. Now begin the layering. First using one-third of the ravioli make a single layer over the sauce.
7. Top with half of the ground beef.
8. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
9. Make a single layer of the ravioli over the cheese.
10. Top with the rest of the ground beef.
11. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
12. Place the final one-third of the ravioli on top.
13. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of reserved spaghetti sauce.
14. Sprinkle with the remaining one cup of mozzarella cheese. Top with chunks of butter.
15. Bake the lasagna at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and is bubbling around the edges.
16. Garnish and enjoy!
Select your email service