Deconstructed Mushroom Lettuce Wrap Salad
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Water chestnuts (8-ounce can, chopped)
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 8 ozs Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 tsps Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsps Gluten-free hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsps Gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tsps Gochujang paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet over low heat add the ground beef, onion and olive oil, sauté until onions are translucent and beef is browned.
2. Add in the mushrooms, pinch of salt and pepper, and water chestnuts.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until the sauce is thickened and sticking to the ground beef, about 5 minutes. Serve with lettuce. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Danielle Cochran