Simple Ground Beef Chili Mac
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 Jalapeño (seeded and chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground oregano
- 1 1/2 cup Beef broth (low-sodium, fat-free beef broth)
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (15 1/2-ounce can)
- 1/2 tsp Hot sauce
- 1/2 lb Macaroni pasta (cooked )
- Chopped green onions, shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is browned, drain.
2. Add jalapeño and next 8 ingredients and bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
3. Toss with pasta and top with green onions and cheese, if desired.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 150.00
- Fat Content: 7.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 41.00mg
- Sodium Content: 255.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 7.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 17.00g