- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups Butternut squash (cut into 1/2 inch thick cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 2 cups Asparagus (cut into 1 1/2 inch long slices)
- 3 Yellow zucchini (medium sized, cut into 1 1/2 inch thick pieces)
- 3 cups Sweet potatoes (cut into 1 1/2 inch thick cubes)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease an 11 by 17-inch baking sheet pan with extra-virgin olive oil.
3. Place vegetables in baking sheet and add the garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
4. Toss well, evenly coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
5. Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet.
6. Place on middle rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
>> Perfect Pairings recommendation: Mediterranean Meatloaf Sliders
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 250.00
- Fat Content: 12.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.70g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Sodium Content: 26.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 36.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 4.80g