Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 lbs Cherry or Roma tomatoes (halved)
- 3 ozs Sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsps Oregano
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 2 tbsps Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (plus more for serving)
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl. Gently stir together until thoroughly mixed and coated.
2. Cover standard sheet pan with parchment paper. Pour mixed ingredients onto parchment paper and spread into thin layer.
3. Roast in oven for 10-20 minutes at 450 degrees.
4. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with additional grated and/or shredded cheese and oregano. Serve hot, enjoy!
Select your email service