Orzo & Arugula Greek Salad with Tzatziki Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups Orzo (cooked, chilled)
- 2 cups Arugula
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki dip
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 2 tbsps Red wine vinegar
- Salad toppings (Pickled Red Onion, Tomato, Olives, Cucumber, Feta Cheese)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a small bowl whisk tzatziki dip, 1 clove of garlic, vinegar, and olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a non-stick pan over medium high heat begin brown ground beef. Once halfway cooked through add in garlic, fresh dill, salt, and pepper. When cooked through, drain and set aside.
3. Mix the cooked orzo, with arugula and a little olive oil. Top with ground beef, your salad toppings of choice, and tzatziki vinaigrette.
Recipe credit: What We Are Having
Select your email service