- 8 ozs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Russet potatoes (small, pierced all over with a fork)
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil (divided)
- 1/4 Small onion (diced)
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsps Frozen corn
- 2 tbsps Canned black beans (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsps Fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 Roma tomato (diced)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- Total Time: 80 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Brush the potatoes with 1/8 teaspoon of vegetable oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
3. When cool enough to handle, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the cooked flesh. Tip: you can save the cooked flesh to make a small serving of mashed potatoes later. Sprinkle the scooped out inside of the potatoes with salt and an even amount of cheese.
4. Place a medium skillet over high heat. Add the remaining vegetable oil, followed by the onions. Cook until they start to turn translucent, then add the Laura’s 92% Lean ground beef. Season with salt and pepper, then cook the beef, breaking it up as you go, until it is browned. Add the chipotle powder, cumin, frozen corn, and black beans and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Increase the oven heat to 400ºF.
6. Spoon an even amount of the Laura’s Lean ground beef mixture into each potato skin. Place the potato skins back in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, until the skins are crisp and the filling is warm. Top each skin with an even amount of diced tomato, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 303.00
- Total Fat Content: 9.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 52.00g
- Sodium Content: 561.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 35.00g
- Fiber Content: 3.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 21.00g