One-Pot Enchilada Lasagna
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 2 Green onions (chopped)
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 1 can Diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/2 can Red enchilada sauce
- Corn tortillas (15-20 tortillas)
- Mexican-style shredded cheese (to taste)
- Tia Lupita Salsa Macha (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Avocado, sour cream, jalapeños, Pico de Gallo (optional, for topping)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat add olive oil and green onions. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add in ground beef, cooking until almost completely browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Add in Taco Seasoning and tomatoes with green chilies. Mix, and simmer until everything is cooked.
3. Remove mixture from pan, set aside.
4. Drizzle enchilada sauce in the pan as the bottom layer, followed by a layer of tortillas, then ground beef mixture, then cheese. Add as many layers as desired.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Top with Salsa Macha as well as optional toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Katy Weaver