- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped or minced)
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 4 tbsps Low-sodium taco seasoning
- 2 cups Reduced-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream (additional toppings)
- Corn tortillas
- 3 Fresh limes (halved and quartered)
- Salt to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Chop onions and garlic into tiny pieces, set aside. In a medium to large skillet, add 1-2 TBSP olive oil, and turn heat to medium. Add chopped onions and garlic, and season with a small sprinkle of the taco seasoning. Cook until tender.
2. Once veggies are sautéed, add Laura’s Lean Ground Beef, and begin to cook. Season with 3-4 tsp salt + 2-3 more TBSP of the taco seasoning, and more if you prefer. Cook until brown. Season with fresh lime juice if you would like.
3. If you do see any excess grease after your beef has cooked, feel free to strain it in a colander in the sink. Once drained, add beef back to skillet and get ready to prepare your plates.
4. On each plate, add Laura’s Lean ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and any other toppings you like! Serve with warmed tortillas, and enjoy.
Recipe credit: Katherine from "Lily The Wandering Gypsy" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 338.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 80.00mg
- Fat Content: 26.00g
- Protein Content: 24.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.00g
- Sodium Content: 284.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service