Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped or minced)
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 4 tbsps Taco seasoning
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream (additional toppings)
- Corn tortillas
- 3 Fresh limes (halved and quartered)
- Salt to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
1. Chop onions and garlic into tiny pieces, set aside. In a medium to large skillet, add 1-2 TBSP olive oil, and turn heat to medium. Add chopped onions and garlic, and season with a small sprinkle of the taco seasoning. Cook until tender.
2. Once veggies are sautéed, add Laura’s Lean Ground Beef, and begin to cook. Season with 3-4 tsp salt + 2-3 more TBSP of the taco seasoning, and more if you prefer. Cook until brown. Season with fresh lime juice if you would like.
3. If you do see any excess grease after your beef has cooked, feel free to strain it in a colander in the sink. Once drained, add beef back to skillet and get ready to prepare your plates.
4. On each plate, add Laura’s Lean ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and any other toppings you like! Serve with warmed tortillas, and enjoy.
Recipe credit: Katherine from "Lily The Wandering Gypsy" online blog