- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 Green pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 Yellow onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat cast iron skillet and add avocado oil to the pan.
2. Sauté vegetables until they are cooked through (about 5-7 minutes), then remove and set aside.
3. Add ground beef and steak seasoning, cook until done. Add vegetables back into the pan and gently stir to combine. Sprinkle cheeses onto the top and set under the broiler for 5-7 minutes or just until the cheeses start to brown.
4. Serve as-is or over lettuce or low carb buns.
Recipe credit: Dawn Nieves