Ground Beef Tater Tot Casserole
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Yellow onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 cup Broth
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 2 cups Frozen tater tots
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 65 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook ground beef in a large skillet, breaking it apart as it browns.
3. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, then stream in broth and milk.
Let simmer for about 5 minutes, add vegetables, then transfer mixture to the baking dish.
4. Top with tater tots and bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy warm!
Recipe credit: Jenna Urben @theurbenlife