Air Fryer Flautas
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning mix (1-ounce package)
- 1 can Refried beans (16-ounce can)
- Medium-sized flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet, brown meat and crumble until cooked through. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Spray air fryer basket with oil.
3. Spread a layer of refried beans on each tortilla and spoon ground beef on top. Roll the tortillas tightly and place seam side down in the air fryer basket.
4. Spray the flautas with cooking oil and cook at 350F for about 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them, as each air fryer cooks differently.
5. Repeat with remaining. Serve with guacamole and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Jenna Urben via @theurbenlife