- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 8 ozs Tomato sauce
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE BOWL:
- 3 cups Quinoa (cooked)
- 1 cup Sweet or bell peppers (sliced or chopped)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- Fresh parsley, green onion, yogurt drizzle for serving
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon of oil. Add ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks.
2. Add onion and let cook until softened then stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning. Let cook for about 5 minutes then remove from heat.
3. To assemble bowls, create a base of quinoa and spoon on ground beef mixture. Add peppers, spinach, tomatoes, and any other toppings you desire.