- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 Lemons
- 4 tbsps Avocado oil
- Green or black olives
- Fresh arugula
- 1/2 English cucumber (chopped)
- 1 Large tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a frying pan, sauté ground beef until cooked through. Once fully cooked remove from heat and add paprika, salt and pepper to taste, and fresh dill. Mix and set to the side.
2. In a large bowl combine the English cucumber, tomato, red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons avocado oil, salt to taste, and the juice from 1 lemon. Mix and set aside.
3. In a salad bowl toss fresh arugula with 2 tablespoons avocado oil, juice from one lemon, and salt.
4. Lastly, assemble arugula salad with hummus, green olives, cucumber salad, and ground beef. Enjoy!!