Skillet Beef and Veggie Mac & Cheese
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 3/4 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Beef broth
- 1 can Tomato sauce (8-ounce can)
- 2 cups Uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Sauté ground beef and onion in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Drain grease.
2. Add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Stir in the milk, broth, tomato sauce, macaroni and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix in 1 1/2 cups of the cheddar cheese until melted. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.