Ground Beef Egg Roll in a Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dried ground ginger (or 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger or ginger paste)
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce or tamari (can substitute coconut aminos, but may need to add salt to taste at the end)
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 pkg Coleslaw mix (16-ounce bag)
- Sriracha or other hot sauce, sliced scallions for serving, if desired
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned and no longer pink, breaking up as it cooks. Drain excess grease, if desired.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and sauté for a minute or two.
3. Stir in the soy sauce or tamari, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
4. Add the coleslaw mix and stir in until heated through and slightly wilted, which should take just another three or four minutes.
5. Spoon into bowls and serve with sriracha hot sauce and sliced scallions, if desired.
Select your email service