- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning of your choice
- 1 cup Quinoa (cooked)
- 1 cup Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Sweet potatoes (cubed, roasted)
- Pico de Gallo or salsa of your choice
- 2 Avocados (cubed)
- 1 Red onion (finely minced)
- 3 Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 Lime (fresh squeezed for garnish)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Add beef to a pan and heat until cooked through, season with taco seasoning and set aside.
2. Build your bowls with equal parts cooked quinoa, cooked taco meat, and a heap of fresh spinach leaves. Top with roasted sweet potatoes, pico de gallo, cubed avocados, and finely minced red onions and scallions.
3. Squeeze a wedge of lime over the top and serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Kate Bowler