Halloween Ground Beef Monster Burgers
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (made into 1/3 pound burgers)
- 3 Sesame seed buns
- 3 Sandwich dill pickles
- Marinara sauce or ketchup
- Muenster cheese, or other white cheese
- Spanish olives
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Prepare your burgers to your liking.
2. Cut the edge of the cheese into "teeth."
3. Place large Spanish olives on toothpicks for the eyes. Do the same with 1/2 pieces of bacon for the eyebrows.
4. Cut the end of the pickle into a "fork tongue."
5. Place the burger on the bottom bun. Lay the pickle on the burger hanging off a little bit. Next, add your cheese, making the teeth hang over the side and the tongue.
6. Top with marinara sauce, let some ooze out. Place the top bun on the burger.
7. Add green olives for eyes and bacon for eyebrows.
Select your email service