- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can canned petite diced tomatoes (mostly drained)
- 2 pkg Sazon cilantro y achiote seasoning
- 1/4 tsp fresh garlic (ground)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups quick cooking brown rice
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- salt to taste
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 120 Minutes
- Total Time: 135 Minutes
Add all of the ingredients (except raisins and olives) into a multicooker and stir together. Turn the multicooker to high and allow to cook for 1 ½ hours. Break the Laura's 92% Lean ground beef up with a spoon, then add the olives and raisins, and cook for 30 minutes more on high.
While the picadillo is simmering, make the brown rice. Place the water in a medium saucepan and place over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, then stir in the quick cooking brown rice. Cook the rice for 10 minutes, then drain.
To serve the picadillo bowls, evenly distribute the brown rice among 4 bowls top with an even amount of black beans, corn, and picadillo. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.